This ISS site provides guidance on the application of good security principles. If followed they will ensure a safe working environment. Click on the links below for further information on that topic.
- Encryption - how and why to encrypt data.
- Passwords - setting and protecting your password.
- Safe Browsing - be safe whilst browsing.
- Phishing - how to avoid compromising your University IT account.
- Disposal of Media - how to dispose of media in a safe and secure manner.
- Good PC Hygiene - How to be hygienic when using your PC.
Please contact the ISS Service Desk if you require help with any of the topics shown above.