Information Systems Services (ISS) provides a range of IT services for Lancaster University.
To view a list of the services provided by ISS for students and staff at Lancaster University, go to the Service Catalogue.
The Service Catalogue shows:
- What services are available
- Who is entitled to use the services
- How to access the services
- Who to contact when there is a problem
- Links to information on using the services – in the LancasterAnswers information portal (see below)
- Links to report problems and incidents, and to request services
You can view the Service Catalogue alphabetically, or grouped by categories such as staff or students.
ISS Service Desk
The ISS Service Desk provides support for IT problems, incidents and requests.
If you want to report a problem or incident, or want to request an ISS service, you will soon be able to do this using the Support-Works self-help portal.
In the meantime, you should contact the ISS Service Desk. For information on how to contact the Service Desk and opening times, go to the ISS Service Desk page.