Providing a quality service in support of excellence in research.
Pilot IAA call for proposals January 2013 now openThe university has been awarded £600,000 from the Engineering & Physical Sciences Research Council (EPSRC) to fund a range of activities designed to promote impact from research areas that fall within their remit. Please see the following link for more details:- Impact Acceleration Account
The RSO provides an advice and guidance service in support of externally-funded research grants and projects.
Details of the support provided can be found here:-
- Decision workflow for externally funded projects
- Definition and Accounting for externally funded projects
- Delegated financial approval limits for research and non-research externally funded projects
- Cradle to grave research grant administration: Research Grant and Contracts Administration Procedures
- RSO Service Level Agreement