Facilities Customer Care Charter
We are committed to ensuring consistent customer service excellence and accessibility is integral to the planning, resourcing and delivery of all our services.
It is our aim for this minimum standard of customer care to be applied across all areas of the Facilities Front of House operations and for us to be accountable to this commitment.
Facilities Front of House operations consists of:
- Customer Service
- Facilites Helpdesk
- University House Reception
Our role in Customer Service Excellence
- We aim to develop a "get it right first time" approach.
- Our staff will be customer focused, responsive, courteous, well trained and committed in the delivery of quality services.
- We will respect your confidentiality and keep you updated on the progress of your enquiry.
In return we ask you to:
- Assist our staff and supply us with as much information as required.
- Treat our staff with respect be polite and considerate to other customers.
When you visit the Reception Helpdesk at University House our staff will:
- Greet customers courteously and professionally.
- Deal with your enquiry efficiently and promptly.
- Provide accurate up to date information.
- The Reception area will be attended during office hours. It will be welcoming, have clear signage, accessible, clean, safe and tidy.
- We aim to answer all telephone calls to the switchboard/helpdesk within 15 seconds and we will answer politely with "Good morning/afternoon".
- We will be helpful and respond to your enquiry promptly and professionally and wherever possible resolve there and then.
- Where we are unable to fully resolve your enquiry we will refer you to the correct person/department.
- We aim to acknowledge receipt of all emails to the Helpdesk within 2 working days.
- We aim to provide a full response within 10 working days. of receipt. If this is not possible we aim to contact you within 10 working days with details of progress and timescales for a further response and resolution.
Letters and Faxes
- We aim to acknowledge receipt of all written communications to the Helpdesk within 2 working days.
- We aim to provide a full response within 10 working days.
- If this is not possible we aim to contact you within 10 working days with details of progress and timescales and when we expect to fully reply to your communication.