How to submit a new project request
All requests for new work should be submitted to Facilities using the Project Request Form, which can be downloaded here:
The form is designed to capture sufficent basic information for an initial assessment to be made on the priority of the proposed work, the availability of funding, the expected size of the project and how best to allocate resources to the project.
The form should be printed off, filled out (remembering to include the funding source as charges may be applicable), signed and returned to Facilities, University House B07.
Forms submitted by email will not be accepted - they must be signed-off.
- Submited Project Request Forms (RPF) are initially checked for sufficient / complete information. Should any information be found to be missing, the PRF will be returned to the originator. Please ensure a cost code is included, even if it is only for a quotation.
- Received and complete Project Request Forms are date stamped.
- An email will be issued to the originator acknowledging receipt of the Project Request Form.
- Project Request Forms are reviewed at weekly Facilities meeting.
- When authorised by Facilities, Project Request's are assigned to a Project Manager.
- Email confirmation of the Project Request authorisation and Project Manager assignment is issued to the originator.
The process of reviewing, authorising and assigning the submitted Project Request Form (Actions 3-6 above) may take upto 21 days.