Lancaster Leadership Programme and Resources
Lancaster Leadership Programme
Is this course for me?
Participation in this year's programme is by nomination. Academic and Professional staff participating will be grade 8 or above, with at least two years' service, and deemed to have the ability and desire to make a real difference to the leadership of Lancaster University and the sector.
The Lancaster Leadership Programme will equip a cohort of capable and committed staff to drive forward the University's strategic response to the changing national and international HE environment.
In the course of the 18 month programme participants will study: the changing world: how increasing global complexity is impacting higher education; what a changing world means for HE; why should anyone be led by you? (Authentic leadership); team projects; issue resolution and ongoing personal development.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Act as a catalyst for change at the University and within the sector
- Play a key role in anticipating instigating and successfully managing change
- Support Lancaster University's capability to adapt to change
- Help others to develop themselves
- 19 & 20/02/12 - 09.00-17.00
- 02/05/13 - Afternoon into evening, Presentations to the VC followed by dinner.
To find out more information or to book a place, please email the OED team direct.
Last updated 15/08/12 (SH)