One Day Recruiting the Best - Refresher for Experienced Recruiters
Is this course for me?
This is a condensed version of the "recruiting the best" course. This has been designed for senior managers who have previously attended the "Recruiting the Best" course, to ensure that they are complying with any new legislation, policies and good practice.
Panel chairs should have undertaken either this course or the full two day version, in line with the univeristy's guidance on recruitment panel selection. Click here for more details.
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Understand the legal framework within which recruitment and selection takes place
- Understand the importance of clear Job Descriptions and Person Specifications
- Understand the importance of effective advertising
- Be confident in shortlisting against selection criteria
- Be confident in the development of competency based questions for use in selection interviewing.
There are currently no more dates scheduled for this academic year, to have your name put on a waiting list please email the OED team direct.
Next Steps: On completion of this course you may be interested in attending:
Last updated 05/11/12 (SP)