Is this course for me?
Anyone who wants to achieve more and improve their effectiveness in the workplace should participate.
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Assertiveness and empowerment
- Effective interaction: personal authority, building relationships, building trust
- How to gain and use feedback in a positive way
- Impact on others
- Tools for breaking down barriers to success
At the end of the course you will be able to:
- Identify practical tools to become a better communicator
- Develop an insight into how others see you
- Understand the importance of effective interpersonal communication
- Build rapport and assume a confident approach when dealing with others
- Know how to achieve personal goals
There are currently no more dates scheduled for this academic year, to have your name put on a waiting list please email theOED team direct.
You may also be interested in:
- Personal Effectiveness Toolkit
- Communicate with confidence day
- Managing personal stress
- Time Management
- Introduction to coaching
- Influencing with Integrity – aimed at middle/senior managers
Last updated 05/11/12 (SP)