Equality and Diversity Development Opportunities
- All new staff are required to complete this online training in the first 3 months of employment
- All other staff are encouraged to complete the course to learn more about new legislation
- If you have not completed the new 2012 version you will need to register you are advised to keep a record of the username and password
- Select register yourself this will open a dialogue page ‘Register Learner’
- To enable the system to enter when you have completed this course on your Training Summary enter your 6 digit employee number available on: Employee self-service page
- When you have completed the registration form click save.
- You can now complete the course which should take about an hour. Please contact Rob Kemp, Human Resources if you have any questions.
For details of face to face diversity trainingFor staff without an email, or if there is a group of staff who would prefer to attend a face to face diversity training session please contact Rob Kemp, Human Resources Rob Kemp
For information and dates of other equality and diversity training and other development opportunities please go to the OED website.