Information for applicants
- Travel to Lancaster and Lancaster university
- Claim For Reimbursement Of Interview Expenses
- Information for International Applicants
- Relocation Scheme
- Relocating to Lancaster - useful information about Sevices and Benefits available on Campus
- Benefits of working at Lancaster University
Please do not save these files onto your hard drive. Download them when you require them. This will avoid out of date documentation being submitted. Thank-you.
- Vacancy reference A or N (Word doc.)
- Vacancy reference M (Word doc.)
- Equal Opportunities Monitoring Form
- Criminal Records Declaration
Regrettably the University is unable to acknowledge applications or contact candidates who have not been shortlisted. If you do not receive any further communication within 4 weeks of the closing date you should therefore assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Please apply on-line using the on-line application form.
If you require any assistance or experience any difficulties in completing this on-line form, please email Human Resources or call on 01524 592342.