Flexible Benefits 2012/2013
For all enquiries, please contact Nick Thoume: firstname.lastname@example.org, (01524) 5-10614.
The following benefits are currently available to new staff members unless otherwise indicated:
Flexible Benefits Brochure
Access to the Flexible Benefits System This is through employee self-service which can be accessed, using your normal username and password, from an office PC (campus) or via VPN (off campus).
- Sports Centre Membership
- Cycle to Work - not available to new starters
- Car Parking *New arrangements for car sharers*
- Subsidised Staff Unirider Bus Pass - this benefit is only available to new starters joining the University before January 2013
- Season Ticket Loan - not available to new starters
- Pre-School Centre: Salary Sacrifice Scheme
- Childcare Vouchers
- Advantage Healthcare Cash Plan
- Dental Insurance *Updated rates*
- Private Medical Insurance *Updated rates*
- Payroll Giving
- Retail Vouchers
- Professional Body Membership Fee
- Vocational Courses at Lancaster University - not available to new starters
- Vocational Courses at other institutions - not available to new starters
- USS Salary Sacrifice Pension Contribution
If you have any queries relating to flexible benefits, please contact Nick Thoume on ext. 10614.