Healthcare Cash Plan
Provider: Westfield Health
Background: The Advantage Health Cash Plan provides cover towards the costs associated with routine healthcare such as new prescription glasses, dental treatment, physiotherapy, in-patient stays and consultations for quick access to diagnosis.
There are five different options of cover available which provide different levels of reimbursement and coverage. You can choose to cover yourself and up to two dependants under the same plan.
If you are already a member of the Healthcare Cash Plan your coverage will continue based on your previous selection.
Aside from the valuable cash benefits, employees will have access to:
- Up to 19 healthcare benefits and services
- 100% or 75% reimbursement for a wide range of routine healthcare expenses, up to set limits
- Set lump sum payments following an in-patient stay, day surgery or the arrival of a new baby
- Cover for dependant children for some benefits at no extra cost!
- Cover for overseas - if you need any treatments whilst abroad on holiday or business you can still claim your cash back
- 24 hour GP Telephone Consultation Service
- Special deals at UK Health and Fitness Clubs
- 24 hour free phone Counselling & Advice
- No medical is needed to join the plan
- Children are free up to the age of 18, provided they are: unmarried, living with their parents and are under 18 as at 1 October 2012
Options and Monthly Costs
Level 1 - £4.60
Level 2 - £9.25
Level 3 - £13.80
Level 4 - £19.15
Level 5 - £28.80
Amendments to Benefit: You can only choose or make amendments to your cover if you experience a qualifying Life Event.
Tax and NI implications: This is operated by salary sacrifice. You will save NI on this benefit.
Savings: Based on selecting Level 5 for yourself and your partner a member of staff on £25,000 would save approximately £5.41 per month.