Connect To The University ×
You can connect from home to the University in several different ways:
- Email Connection - connect to the Internet with an ISP then use Outlook Express/Windows Mail to connect to your email.
- Document Connection - access your H: drive as if on-camppus - connect to the Internet with an ISP then connect using VPN, then map H: drive or other drives.
- Remote Desktop Connection - Remote Control Of Your University PC - connect to the Internet with an ISP, connect using VPN, then connect using RDP.
Out and about:
- Internet Cafe - access email from anywhere - use 'Outlook Web Access' for Staff or 'Webmail' for students.
- Mobile Phones - ISS supports push email from Windows CE v6 and 3G iphones.