Printers are connected to the network in every ISS computer lab and in the Library. If you are using a PC that is connected to the network (in a lab, office, or in your residence room) you can use these printers, in the same way that you would use a printer attached directly to your computer.
However, before you can use the printers you must have a Lancaster University computer account as we can only accept prints across the network. Users should also note their printer budget must have the necessary credit in order to print.
More information on using the ISS printers can be found by following the links below:
- Paying for printouts
- Cancelling a print job (you might want to do this if there is a problem with the printer you've sent your job to)
- Changing a default printer (you might want to do this if you have a lot of jobs to print)
- Duplex Printing
- Installing network printers
- Printer Locations
- Printing from a Mac
- Problems with printing (you sent a job but only an error sheet was printed)
- Using printers (including charges)
Last updated: Monday, 08-Nov-2010 20:11:05 GMT