Duplex Printing at Lancaster University
ISS have installed both colour and monochrome (black and white) printers in the ISS PC labs on campus. A number of these printers are capable of printing on both sides of the paper (duplex printing), and those that are, automatically default to duplex printing.
If you require a single sheet of paper for each page you must choose this option. Instructions for how to do this are shown below.
Instructions for Printing a Single Sheet on a Duplex Printer
As with all printers, users must have a Lancaster University computer account with credit on it in order to print.
Name and Location of Duplex Printers
Location and other details of all printers can be obtained here.
Other printing related information can be found by following the links below:
- Cancelling a print job (you might want to do this if there is a problem with the printer you've sent your job to)
- Changing a default printer (you might want to do this if you have a lot of jobs to print)
- Installing network printers
- Paying for printouts
- Printing to a MAC
- Problems with printing (you sent a job but only an error sheet was printed)
- Using printers (including charges)
Last updated: Monday, 08-Nov-2010 20:11:05 GMT