The NAG Fortran Library is a comprehensive suite of numerical subroutines, available on the HEC (High End Computing Cluster).
General Information :
- The latest stable version of NAG Fortran Library is Mark 21
- (Note that the licence for the NAGWare Fortran Tools was ceased in July 2005.)
Installing and using the NAG Fortran Library:
- Type man nag on Unix for more information, or see the NAG documentation .
- NAG Licence Codes
- Maple Licence Codes
- Matlab Licence Codes
- Manuals for NAG Fortran Library are available in the Library.
- The software has an inbuilt help system.
- NAG's Fortran Library page provides a wealth of on-line information about the NAG libraries.
- For problems with installing the software (including licensing issues), contact the ISS Service Desk.