Symantec AntiVirus 10.2 - for Staff & Student PCs
Symantec AntiVirus 10.2 should be installed from:
- Network - staff in offices running Windows Vista (but not on Managed XP PCs which currently run Windows XP Pro)
- CD (free) from ISS Service Desk:
- staff at home running Vista and connecting using a modem or broadband.
- students running Vista and connecting by modem or by broadband.
- staff/students running Vista on other campuses.
- staff/students running Vista on 'stand alone' PCs.
Instructions for Installing SAV 10.2
The instructions for installing SAV 10.2 on Windows Vista are:
It is important to keep the virus definitions up-to-date.