IT Training Sessions and Short Courses
IT courses for staff are offered in term time only. All courses (unless otherwise stated) require booking online and are free for Lancaster University staff.
- MOS: Self Study or Workshops
- Office in Hourly Sessions
- Introducing Windows 7
- Introducing Office 2010
- NEW: Windows 7 and Office 2010 General User Tips 'n' Tricks
- Introducing Outlook Web App (demo)
- An Introduction to Student Records
- Intermediate Student Records System
- Course/Programme Handbook
- Marks Management (Academic Marks)
Office 2007 and Office 2010 Support
The ISS Service Desk provides support for your IT queries and problems. Opening hours: 9.00am - 5.00pm, Monday-Friday.
Please email ISS Service Desk or phone 01524 5 10987.
Alternatively you can get answers to your IT questions and problems online at any time using LancasterAnswers
Group IT Training Sessions
Does your team need help in developing the relevant Office 2007 or Office 2010 IT skills? ISS offer training to groups of five or more. We can arrange a mutually convenient time and location. Interested?
Contact ISS Training.
Last updated: 13.03.13