Name: Service Strategy & Communications
Place in structure: Professional Services > ISS > Service Strategy & Communications
Information Systems Services
01524 510190 (Administration)
Service Strategy and Communications oversees the provision of ISS governance, information and training.
The following are within Service Strategy & Communications:
- Service Governance – responsible for the co-ordination of the IT Service Management Strategy, IT policy and governance including, for example, the Computer User Agreement, Information Security Policy, service availability data, and service equality & accessibility.
- Customer service management - responsible for ensuring that services and service developments are customer focused, and providing opportunities for users to engage with and feedback about ISS services.
- Communications - responsible for information and news for users about ISS services and service developments, provided through a range of appropriate channels.
- IT training and support - responsible for developing and delivering IT training sessions and courses for students and staff.
- JISC Regional Support Centre Northwest - responsible for providing ICT advice and support to learning providers in FE, HE, Adult Community Learning, Sixth Form and Specialist Colleges, and Work Based Learning, across the North West of England.