Staff workshop: Explore Your Personality with MBTI
- Are you interested in finding out more about what makes you tick?
- Do you want to understand your strengths and motivators?
- Would you like to understand why you relate to some people better than others?
This workshop uses the Myers Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) personality assessment questionnaire to look at personality differences.
To help you to understand your preferred style of working and how you relate to others, so that you can:
- Recognise and appreciate the differences with others, reducing conflict, enabling change and enhancing team interaction
- Take a different perspective and appreciate individual contributions to team work
- Identify a career which may appeal to your personality
What is involved?
- Completion of the pre-workshop MBTI questionnaire. This takes about 20 minutes and looks at your preferred ways of interacting with others, taking in information, making decisions and working.
- Attendance at a workshop, where there will be group activities and discussions to help you to understand your preferred style of behaviour.
Outcome: You will:
- Receive an MBTI report outlining your personality preferences
- Have a greater understanding of the behaviours of different personality types
- Know where to find more information on careers which may appeal to your type