Survive & Thrive With Business Link
Tue 28 April - Tue 30 June 2009
InfoLab21 Partner Business Link Northwest brings you 'Survive and Thrive' - a series of free, local events in association with the Northwest Regional Development Agency (NWDA).
Let a team of experts help you on your journey through this economic downturn and attend an event where you can:
• Be inspired by talks from key business leaders to guide you on your way
• Pick up tips to motivate you to take action,
improve - and grow
• Access business support, to steer you in the
• Shift up a gear by networking with business advisers
• Visit an exhibition area for easy access to business information relevant to you
• Earn a CPD certificate for CIM workshops
Survive and Thrive has been designed to fit around your busy schedule. Simply create your own event by selecting the workshop sessions that are relevant to you.
Events will be held at various loations and times across the Northwest. For more infomation see link below.