IT Systems To Fit Your Business Needs
Tuesday 23 March 2010, 0830-1030
Using IT to facilitate growth, improve productivity and transform your business.
- Are inappropriate IT systems costing your business time and money?
- Not sure what IT to invest in?
Setting up an IT infrastructure which supports your business requires long-term strategic thinking.
By focusing on your business objectives and longer term strategies and aligning your IT to these areas you can ensure that you build IT systems that are flexible enough to meet your needs now and in the future.
Why you should attend this event
- Gain an enhanced, more strategic understanding of IT
- Learn how you could increase efficiency in your business through IT
- Discover how you could make better use of your existing IT systems & resources
- Find out about the support and funding available to your business to transform your IT systems
IT Strategies, Audits & Infrastructure Development:
- Hardware and software analysis
- Reviewing appropriate technologies
- Security issues
- Investment and cost implications
- Real life examples
Who should attend
- Leaders and decision makers who would like a fresh view on their company’s IT capabilities
- Businesses with no dedicated IT function
This event will be also run on Tuesday 30 March 2010 at Venue The Village Hotel, Warrington.
EVENT FEE FOR MANUFACTURERS OUTSIDE THE NORTH WEST REGION £95 + VAT.
These events are designed & funded for North West manufacturers only. Other delegates can find out about availability by contacting 0800 458 9585.