The Division of Biomedical and Life Sciences offers a range of opportunities for undergraduate and postgraduate study within the Faculty of Health and Medicine.
The Division of Biomedical Sciences within the Faculty of Health and Medicine offers a wide range of innovative and flexible undergraduate degrees, expert teaching and a fantastic learning environment. To discover more about our programmes including specific entry requirements, please click on the links below:
- Biochemistry BSc Hons
- Biochemistry with Biomedicine: BSc Hons
- Biochemistry with Genetics: BSc Hons
- Biomedical Science: BSc Hons
- Biological Sciences: BSc Hons (Link to the Lancaster Environment Centre course details)
- Biological Sciences with Biomedicine: BSc Hons
- Cell Biology: BSc Hons
- Biology with Psychology: BSc Hons
- Pre-Medical Studies: Cert HE
- BSc Biomedicine and MSci Biomedicine
The Division offers a very popular taught MSc in Biomedicine, as well as opportunities for research-based degrees at MSc and PhD level:
- Postgraduate Certificate in Applied Bioscience and Business Management (Link to CETAD)
- MSc in Biomedicine
- MSc in Medical Biotechnology and Leadership
If you are an Overseas Applicant, the deadline for submitting your application to study on our postgraduate programmes commencing in October 2013 in the Faculty of Health and Medicine, is Thursday 15 August 2013, as from this date there will be insufficient time remaining before the start of the programme for us to be able to make a decision in time for you to apply for and obtain a Visa.
Applications from overseas candidates for study on postgraduate programmes with later or flexible start dates will continue to be accepted.