Professor Roger Pickup
Chair of Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Crohn's Disease and Mycobacterium avium subsp paratuberculosis, a Public Health tragedy whose resolution is long overdue: Quantifying diverse opportunities for human exposure (NERC; 2008-2011).
- Water availability and quality: natural environments, domestic use and food production CHINA-BRIDGE programme (EPSRC; 2009-2012)
- LOST IN TRANSLATION: a cross-disciplinary analysis of knowledge exchange and effectiveness in animal disease management (NERC-RELU; 2008-2011)
- Cell-Mineral Interface Research Programme (EPSRC, BBSRC; 2004-2009 [with Sheffield University)
- Going Underground: Health Risks from Pathogens in the Soil-Water Environment (NERC; 2007-2009 [with Sheffield University]
- Hyporheic Network : A knowledge transfer network on groundwater - surface water interactions and hyporheic zone processes (NERC; 2007-2009 [with Sheffield University]