See this section soon for new publications!
- Cooper D. (2012) "Literary Cartography: Texts, Maps and a Coleridgean Notebook" Mapping Culture(s): Place, Practice and Performance, ed. Les Roberts. Basingstoke: Palgrave Macmillan.
- McEnery T. and Hardie A. (2012) "Corpus Linguistics: Method, theory and practice". Cambridge University Press: Cambridge.
- Cooper D. (2011) "The Processual Intertextuality of Literary Cartographies: Critical and Digital Practices" The Cartographic Journal, 48, pp. 250-62
- Cooper D. and Gregory I.N. (2011) "Mapping the English Lake District: A literary GIS" Transactions of the Institute of British Geographers, 36, pp. 89-108. See DOI: 10.1111/j.1475-5661.2010.00405.x
- Gregory I.N. and Hardie A. (2011) "Visual GISting: Bringing together corpus linguistics and Geographical Information Systems" Literary and Linguistic Computing, 26, pp. 297-314. See DOI: 10.1093/llc/fqr022
- Schwartz R.M., Gregory I.N. and Thevinin T. (2011) "Spatial History: Railways, Uneven Development, and Population Change in France and Great Britain, 1850-1914" Journal of Interdisciplinary History, 42, pp. 53-88. See DOI: 10.1162/JINH_a_00205
- Gregory I.N. and Cooper D. (2009) "Thomas Gray, Samuel Taylor Coleridge and Geographical Information Systems: A Literary GIS of Two Lake District Tours" International Journal of Humanities and Arts Computing, 3, pp. 61-84. See DOI: 10.3366/ijhac.2009.0009
- Gregory I.N. (2008) "Different places, different stories: Infant mortality decline in England & Wales, 1851-1911" Annals of the Association of American Geographers, 98, pp. 773-794. DOI: 10.1080/00045600802224406.
- Cooper D. (2007) "The Poetics of Place and Space: Wordsworth, Nicholson and the Lake District" Literature Compass, 5, pp. 807-21.