The aim of this programme is to enhance your understanding of change theories and increase your ability to apply this knowledge to real work issues. The focus in year one is on the drivers for organisational change, strategies for implementing change, and the evaluation of change.
The programme is structured around eight taught modules: six in year 1 and two in Year 2, including the written submission of a work based project.
Online materials are used plus 17 day sessions at Lancaster University (or your workplace for cohorts from the same organisation).
Completion of part 1 can lead to a Postgraduate Certificate in Organisational Change, or can lead onto part 2.
Duration: 24 months part-time
Entry Requirements: Completed application form, a 500 word statement and recommendation from your line manager. We may ask you to undertake a pre-entry assessment. We also offer accreditation of prior learning (APL) both certificated and experiential
IELTS: At least 6.5 overall (with no less than 6.0 in each element) or equivalent
Assessment: Coursework including learning contracts, project proposals, reports, reflective commentary and oral presentation
Funding: All applicants should consult www.lancs.ac.uk/pgfunding/
- Advanced Social Work : MA
- Applied Bioscience and Business Management : PGCert
- Biomedical Training for Industry : PgCert
- Business Management with Energy and Fuels from Waste : PgCert
- Clinical Research : MSc
- Developing Professional Practice (Health Care) : MA
- Developing Professional Practice : MA
- Developing Professional Practice in Management (Health Care) : MA
- Developing Professional Practice in Management : MA
- Leadership and Management (Health Care) : Postgraduate Certificate
- Leadership and Management : Postgraduate Certificate
- Medical Biotechnology and Leadership : MSc
- Medical Leadership : Postgraduate Certificate
- Organisational Change (Health Care) : Postgraduate Certificate
- Organisational Change : Postgraduate Certificate
- Professional Development : PGCert
- Professional Practice via Negotiated Work Based Learning : PGCert
- Professional Practice via Negotiated Work Based Learning : PGDip
- Professional Practice via Negotiated Work Based learning : MA/MSc