This multidisciplinary programme is designed to help you understand and shape innovation in E-Business and E-Commerce.
The programme provides a unique integration of theory and practice with practice orientated teaching based on case studies and real world examples. It is delivered via teaching partnerships with IBM and SAP with regular guest lecturers.
MSc students undertake a dissertation, which can be desk based research, a company based project, or a new company start up. The programme prepares students for roles as business or project managers and consultants in the context of ICT management and innovation. The programme is applicable to both the private and public sectors.
(To fill knowledge gaps, dependent on student)
- Introduction to ICT
- Management in Context
- Managing Complexity
- Managing IT Architecture (IBM)
- Information Management and Strategy
- Business Planning and Finance
- Research Methods
Route A - Management (all three)
- E-Supply Chain Management
- Managing and Learning in Project Environments
Route B - Advanced Computing (any two)
- Network and System Security
- Mobile Computing
- System Dependability
- Software Innovation and Entrepreneurs