This programme is designed to ensure that whatever your focus, you can combine courses to give you a coherent international and European perspective on the law as it relates to business and affects corporations. There is scope within the programme for you to pursue specific interests.
- Corporations in International Business Law
Optional Modules: (Subject to change; choose four)
- Companies and Contracts
- Corporate Governance
- Environmental Law
- European and International Competition Law
- European Union Law
- Independent Research Module
- International Business Law and Institutions (WTO)
- International Environmental Law
- International Law
- Insolvency Law
- Intellectual Property
- Law of International Organisations and Institutions
Any other LLM module may be taken with permission from the Director.