We welcome applications for MPhil/PhD. In order to offer the best supervision experience, proposals need to map to one of the following areas of interest:
Law and society: including medical law; cyber law; criminal justice; critical legal theory; jurisprudence; legal history; public law; property law.
International/European law: including public/private international law; international human rights law; international humanitarian law; comparative law; international economic law; European law; EU labour law; judicial independence and accountability.
Business law: including competition law; corporate law; insolvency law; contract law; inter jurisdictional litigation and employment law.
IELTS: 6.5 or equivalent
Assessment: Original research and thesis
Funding: All applicants should consult www.lancs.ac.uk/pgfunding/
- Bioethics and Medical Law : LLM/MA
- Diplomacy and International Law : LLM/MA
- Environment and Law : LLM/MA
- Human Rights and the Environment : LLM/MA
- International Business and Corporate Law : LLM
- International Human Rights Law : LLM
- International Human Rights and Terrorism Law : LLM
- International Law : LLM
- International Law and International Relations : LLM
- International Law and International Relations : MA
- Law : MPhil/PhD
- Law : PGDip
- Law by Research : LLM