By enhancing your understanding of leadership and management theories and increasing your ability to apply this knowledge to real work issues, the course is suitable for those in management roles with sufficient autonomy and/or senior management support and access to resources to undertake projects impacting on your own and others' professional practice.
- Understanding Leadership and Management
- Analysing Drivers for Change
- Action Research
- Leading and Managing People
- Collaborative and Team Working
- Developing as an Independent Learner