LUMS offers an Economics and Social Research Council (ESRC) recognised cross-School PhD Management programme, in addition to the varied opportunities to undertake specialist research in each of LUMS seven academic departments.
This programme allows you to take advantage of LUMS' many research strengths and also to develop broadly based research skills. The programme begins with taught modules, which develop your research strengths (unless you have already covered this within an MRes), and we support you to develop a research topic, which crosses disciplinary boundaries.
- Management Research: An Overview of Issues and Methods
- The Production of Managerial Knowledge
- Quantitative and Research Methods
- Research Design in Management
- Searching for Information in Management Research
- Research Dissertation