We are interested in students who wish to undertake research in Management Science, in any subject area, and welcome contact even before you have developed a viable research proposal or topic.
Fully qualified applicants may embark directly on PhD or MPhil programmes, but for those who need further training we have MRes and MSc options, which can be used as a route to PhD.
Please see our web pages for particular strengths in supervision, but note that we can arrange for supervision for an even broader range of topics.
Duration: 3 or 4 (1+3) years full-time. Part-time also possible
Entry Requirements: Relevant Masters degree or equivalent. Exceptionally, an upper second class honours degree, or equivalent.
IELTS: 7.0 or equivalent (minimum element scores apply)
Assessment: Original research and thesis
Funding: All applicants should consult www.lancs.ac.uk/pgfunding/
- Cyber Security : MSc
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management : MSc
- Management Science : MRes
- Management Science : PhD
- Management Science and Marketing Analytics : MSc
- Operational Research and Management Science : MSc
- Statistics and Operational Research (STOR-i) : MRes
- Statistics and Operational Research (STOR-i) : PhD