This programme is designed to equip you with the skills, knowledge and technical capabilities to enter careers in the banking and financial sectors, as well as consultancy, and higher education.
You will benefit from being taught by a mix of prominent academics and professionals in the field, with small group sizes and high quality one to one support from supervisors with relevant interests. With lectures and discussions supported by group work, presentations, statistical computer labs and case studies, you will gain an understanding of key issues related to the areas of monetary economics, the banking industry and financial markets.
This MRes programme is ideal preparation for a PhD.
- Topics in Economics
- Applied Econometrics
- Foundations of Finance
- Financial Markets and Securities
- Economics for Money, Banking and Finance
- International Banking and Risk Management
- Detailed Research Proposal
- Islamic Banking
- International Money and Finance
- Behavioural Finance
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Advanced Investment Finance
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Financial Econometrics