The programme is suitable for mid-career professionals responsible for influencing policy and/or practice within their own organisation. The aim is to enhance your understanding of change theories and to increase your ability to apply this knowledge to real work issues.
Completion of part 1 can: lead to a Postgraduate Certificate in Organisational Change; a Postgraduate Certificate in Organisational Change (Health Care); year 2 of the MA in Developing Professional Practice; or the MA in Developing Professional Practice (Health Care).
The course is structured around six taught modules:
- Analysing Drivers for Change
- Learning Contract and Personal Development Planning
- Models for Planning and Managing Change
- Leading Others through Change
- Evaluating Change
- Developing as an Independent Learner