This programme comprises four components:
Module (Self Review and Programme Planning):
- reflect and review your prior learning
- further develop your work based learning and study skills
- plan your future development. Agree a postgraduate programme taking account of your personal and professional needs and those of your organisation. This includes specifying any topic modules that you wish to undertake and outlining your work based project
- if you wish to claim credit for prior learning and experience then alongside this module you prepare an Accreditation of Prior Learning claim to be awarded towards a postgraduate qualification
Topic Modules: Optional topic modules are available in a range of subject areas including:
- Leadership and Management
- Project Management
- Organisational Change
- Advanced Skills (communication, creative thinking and problem solving)
As well as modules from Groups A, B and C of the PG Certificate in Applied Bioscience and Business Management.
Module (Work Based Research Methods):
Equipping you with the knowledge and skills needed to design and carry out your work based project.
Module (Work Based Project):
Project modules vary in size depending on the target award, i.e. Postgraduate Certificate, Diploma, or Masters Degree. You produce a work based project and a project report (includes a statement of what the project is about, a rationale and contextualising information, details about the methods used and an analysis of the findings).