Our Accounting and Finance degree provides you with a sound technical knowledge and a broad understanding of the role of accounting and finance in the business world.
Your core courses cover Financial and Managerial Accounting, Accounting Information Systems, Finance and Quantitative Methods. You can also focus on your interests with optional modules including Financial Statement Analysis, Business Law, Taxation, Corporate Finance and International Financial Management.
You'll begin your degree with the Introduction to Accounting and Finance module, plus Economics and a third subject of your choice.In your second and third years you'll study subjects such as Principles of Financial Accounting; Statistical Methods for Business; Bond Markets;and Financial Accounting.
- Financial Mathematics : BSc Hons
- Finance : BSc Hons
- Accounting and Finance : BSc Hons
- Accounting, Finance and Mathematics : BSc Hons
- Accounting, Finance and Computer Science : BSc Hons
- Finance and Economics : BSc Hons
- Accounting and Economics : BSc Hons
- Finance and Management Studies : BSc Hons
- Accounting and Management Studies : BSc Hons
- Accounting, Auditing and Finance : BSc Hons