Lancaster degree programmes are flexible, offering students the opportunity to cover a wide selection of subject areas to compliment their degree. The following is an example list of modules which our previous students have studied. For a full list contact the Management School UG Office department.
- Business and Management: An introduction to Theory and Practice
- Introduction to Business Analytics
- Data Analysis for Management
- Fundamentals of Strategic Management
- Marketing Fundamentals
- Entrepreneurs and Entrepreneurship
- Managerial Economics
- Introduction to Economics for Managers
- Business and International Macroeconomics
- Marketing Management Essentials
- Rethinking Leadership
- Management in the 21st Century: Central Questions of Employability, Globalisation and Ethics
- New Venture Planning
- E-Business Management
- Brand Strategy
Lancaster University offers the chance to follow a structured study programme or the option to devise a more flexible programme. We divide academic study into 2 sections - Part 1 (Year 1) and Part 2 (Year 2, 3 and sometimes 4). In Part 1 you will take three modules of study which, depending upon your programme, will be drawn from one, two or three different academic subjects, a higher degree of specialisation then develops in subsequent years. For more information about our teaching methods at Lancaster visit our Teaching and Learning section.
For further information about the department, staff and courses please visit the Management School UG Office department website.