Our Communication Systems and Electronics degrees combine in-depth knowledge of communications theory and applications together with the necessary electronic engineering content for you to understand the design and implementation of modern communication systems.
You will start your degree studying Software Development and the Fundamentals of Communication before focusing on subjects such as Analogue and Digital Communications and Instrumentation and Control in your second year. You complete a final year project in your third year alongside core and optional courses including Integrated Circuits and Artificial Intelligence.
Students on our four-year MEng degree programme gain additional industry experience with placements during the final year. Your degree will also be accredited by the Institute of Engineering and Technology and fulfils part of the requirement for CEng.
- Computer Science : BSc Hons
- Computer Science Innovation : BSc Hons / MSci Hons
- Computer Science (Study Abroad) : BSc Hons
- Computer Science (with Industrial Experience) : MSci Hons
- Software Engineering (with Industrial Experience) : MSci
- Software Engineering : BSc Hons
- Computer Science and Mathematics : BSc Hons
- IT for Creative Industries : BSc Hons
- IT for Creative Industries (with industrial Experience) : MSci Hons
- Management and Information Technology (4 years including placement) : BSc Hons
- French Studies and Computing : BSc Hons
- German Studies and Computing : BSc Hons
- Spanish Studies and Computing : BSc Hons
- Communication Systems and Electronics : BEng Hons
- Communication Systems and Electronics (with Industrial Experience) : MEng Hons
- Computer Systems Engineering : BEng Hons
- Computer Systems Engineering : MEng Hons
- Accounting, Finance and Computer Science : BSc Hons