Our Management and Organisation degree offers you a wide-ranging programme exploring Management theory alongside Psychology, Sociology, History and Philosophy. You will understand how organisations are structured and function effectively and how their actions affect life in contemporary societies.
You start your degree studying the core module Management and Organisations and take two other Part One courses. We recommend choosing Management School or Social Sciences courses, but the choice is yours.
You will spend the second year of your course at a partner university overseas. The degree can also be extended into a four-year course where you will undertake an industrial placement during your third year.
In your third year, you'll deepen your understanding with modules including Understanding the Individual in the Workplace; Social and Organisational Psychology, and Human Resource Management.
In your final year, you can choose from a range of modules such as Managing Human Resources; Comparative and International HRM, and Management and Organisation: key approaches.
- Organisation Studies and Psychology : BA Hons
- Management and Information Technology (4 years including placement) : BSc Hons
- Management and Organisation : BA Hons
- Management and Organisation (Study Abroad) : BA Hons
- Management and Organisation (Human Resource Management) : BA Hons
- Organisation Studies and Sociology : BA Hons