Taught by top researchers in their field, our Management degree gives you a practical overview of how businesses and managers operate in an international environment and provide you with an excellent foundation in the core disciplines of management studies. We encourage you to study individually and collectively through group projects, presentations, practical case studies and business simulations.
On our four-year BBA course, you will take a range of optional courses from different areas of management. This course includes a compulsory year of paid employment in a suitable organisation.
You start your degree with a critical introduction to Business and Management, and Business Analytics. You will also choose other modules from across departments within the Management School.
In the second and final years of your degree, you will take further compulsory modules in Business and Management plus options from other Management School departments. If you choose on of our Study Abroad degrees, you will spend the second year of your course undertaking similar modules in one of our partner universities. For students choosing this option, your third year consists of a supervised placement in industry.
- Management and Information Technology (4 years including placement) : BSc Hons
- Business Studies : BSc Hons
- Business Studies (Study Abroad) : BSc Hons
- Entrepreneurship (with Management) : BA Hons
- Business Analytics and Consultancy (Industrial Placement) : BSc Hons
- Business Analytics and Consultancy (Study Abroad) : BSc Hons
- Management : BBA Hons
- Management (Study Abroad) : BBA Hons
- European-American Management : BBA Hons
- Business Analytics and Consultancy : BSc Hons
- European Management (French) : BBA Hons
- European Management (German) : BBA Hons
- European Management (Italian) : BBA Hons
- European Management (Spanish) : BBA Hons
- Management Studies and European Languages : BA Hons