Lancaster's Marketing and Design degree is taught jointly by our Design and Marketing departments and gives you the opportunity to gain a good understanding of creative principles and marketing strategy through interactive lectures, tutorials and seminars. The lively discussion of contemporary designers and marketing practices forms an important part of your course and helps bring academic principles to life.
You'll develop a solid grounding in Design principles and applications and you'll gain the skills necessary for producing researched design briefs; commissioning design work; and managing all aspects of marketing; whether for digital media or traditional offline creative, such as packaging and advertising.
In your first year, you'll study subjects including Introduction to Marketing and Introduction to Design and you'll select from a choice of optional courses. Your second-year courses include Marketing Research; Design Thinking; Marketing in the Supply Chain, and Consumer Behaviour. You'll complete your degree with modules such as Strategic Marketing; Brand Strategy, and Design and Innovation.
- Marketing : BSc Hons
- Advertising and Marketing : BA Hons
- Marketing (Study Abroad) : BSc Hons
- Marketing Management : BSc Hons
- Marketing Management (Study Abroad) : BSc Hons
- Marketing with Psychology : BSc Hons
- Marketing and Design : BSc Hons
- Film : BA Hons
- Film and Sociology : BA Hons
- Film and English Literature : BA Hons
- Film and Philosophy : BA Hons
- French Studies and Film : BA Hons
- German Studies and Film : BA Hons
- Spanish Studies and Film : BA Hons
- Fine Art : BA Hons
- Theatre : BA Hons
- Theatre and English Literature : BA Hons
- French Studies and Theatre : BA Hons
- Spanish Studies and Theatre : BA Hons