Lancaster's Organisation Studies and Psychology degree is taught jointly by the Department of Organisation Work and Technology (OWT) and our Psychology Department. Studying at Lancaster gives you the opportunity to gain a degree that is fully accredited by the British Psychological Society providing the Graduate Basis for Chartered Membership.
Your degree will help you understand how psychological expertise can be used effectively in the management of organisations and their workers and you'll graduate with a critical understanding of the significance and role of organisations and management in modern industrialised societies.
In your first year you'll gain a thorough overview of both subjects with modules including Management and Organisations and Understanding Psychology. In your second and third years, you'll choose from an extensive list of courses, such as Understanding the Individual in the Workplace; Social and Organisational Psychology; Organisation Studies and the Management of Change: Key Approaches, and the final-year Personality and Individual Differences Project.
- Psychology : BSc Hons
- Psychology : BA Hons
- Psychology and Statistics : BSc Hons
- Organisation Studies and Psychology : BA Hons
- Linguistics and Psychology : BA Hons
- French Studies and Psychology : BA Hons
- German Studies and Psychology : BA Hons
- Spanish Studies and Psychology : BA Hons
- Management and Information Technology (4 years including placement) : BSc Hons
- Management and Organisation : BA Hons
- Management and Organisation (Study Abroad) : BA Hons
- Management and Organisation (Human Resource Management) : BA Hons
- Organisation Studies and Sociology : BA Hons