THE REPORT - .DOCX
THE REPORT - .PDF
Research.ino source code
Outputs from the tangible time tracker:
Participant A's Output;
Participant B's Output - Day A;
Participant B's Output - Day B;
Participant C's Output;
Participant D's Output;
Participant E's Output;
Participant F's Output.
The remaining files:
General Analysis and data + data of each individual (Microsoft Excel spreadsheet);
Manual for launching the device and collecting the data;
The batch file (Create.bat);
The Java application (Time.java);
DateTime Arduino library;
Photo of the Arduino tangible time tracker;
Schematics of the Arduino tangible time tracker;
The Arduino Software Download Website;
The Consent Form.
Questions to the participants before/after the testing.
Notes on the files:
- The limited memory space of this website did not allow storage of the Arduino software, therefore one must go to the Arduino Software Download Website to get it.
- The Research.ino is the source code of the time tracker, stored on the device - can be open with i.e. Arduino software or Notepad++.
- The DateTime library is required in order to make the source code work - has to be installed in the "lib" folder of the Arduino program.
- The Batch file creates the T-variable needed for the data collection (time converted into UNIX standard).
- Terminal software is one of two methods of data collection (first one being Serial Monitor in Arduino Software).