ProClarity Admissions Reports
The following link takes you to a range of undergraduate and postgraduate admissions reports. Many of these access real time data and enable you to compare the position as of today compared with the same point last year while others provide an historical view of previous admissions.
The following general points may be helpful:
- Internet browsers other than Microsoft Explorer (e.g. Chrome) are not supported and may not give you access to these reports.
- To access these reports you have to be a registered ProClarity User. You may well already be a registered user, but if you find these reports do not work for you please e-mail email@example.com for confirmation that you are registered (if not you will be added).
- Sometimes you need to click on the browser Refresh button for the report to function correctly.
- You can print the reports by clicking on the icon in the top right hand corner.
- You can export the data in the reports to Excel by clicking on the icon in the top right hand corner. If you receive a warning message asking you whether you want to open the file click on ‘Yes’.
- All figures relating to combined degree schemes are split across the contributing departments
- The Period to Date reports can be a little slow to run sometimes.
- Off-campus access can only take place through a VPN connection (see http://www.lancs.ac.uk/iss/remote/staff/vpn/ for further details on how to set up a VPN connection if you do not already have one)
Any general queries and comments about these reports should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org